I am guided by my values, which are based on the ideals of a facilitative mindset. I hold myself accountable for these values and expect my clients to also hold me accountable.
Transparency and generosity
- I will be clear about what is on my mind and curious about what’s on yours
- I will be generous in my interpretations of the motives of others
- I will say what I do and do what I say
Collaboration and relationship building
- We are better, together
- Our relationships are the living embodiment of our integrity
- We will jointly design our outcomes
Respect for individuals and community
- Everyone has wisdom
- We need the wisdom of everyone for the wisest result
I am a member of the International Association of Facilitators and am bound by the IAF statement of values and code of ethics.