I am a strategic thinker and an experienced leader with more 25 years under my belt.
I have lead strategic planning & business intelligence teams at Devon Energy and Bell Canada, and held marketing management roles at TELUS Mobility and MTS Mobility. I also taught marketing and business policy at Red Deer College.
I am a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) and Certified Technology of Participation (ToP) Facilitator (CTF) and strategist who believes that strategy can be elegant and effective without being overly complex. The strategic planning process creates thoughtful focus; execution makes the difference. Continuous attention to strategy has more value than an over wrought process.
I have been facilitating meetings for years and have been trained by Roger Schwarz, one of the leading academics in the facilitation world today and ICA Associates, responsible for developing the Technology of Participation (ToP®) methods over the last 40+ years. ToP methods are used throughout the world so that people can co-create their future.
I have recently certified to train Technology of Participation (ToP®) methods and I provide both public and private (or in-house) courses.
- I earned my MBA and a B.Comm (hons) from the University of Manitoba.
- I am a Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF)
- I am formally trained in facilitation methods by Roger Schwarz, The Skilled Facilitator
- I have completed the Professional Facilitator Program and Facilitative Leadership Program through ICA Associates, based on the Technology of Participation (ToP) methods
- I am a Certified Technology of Participation Facilitator (CTF)
- I completed the Communications & Advertising Accreditation Professional program (CAAP) through Institute of Communication Agencies.
- I am certified with Multi-Health Systems to deliver Emotional Intelligence EQi-2.0 assessments.